Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

Christmas Puppy

Hello again....here's a quick card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Home for Christmas challenge.





I've used the My Craft Studio 'A Classic Christmas' cd for both the topper and the matching backing paper. All cut edges are deckle edged and I've punched the holly from coredinations card and added gem berries. The gold ribbon is from my stash. I've added a bit of glitter to the house roof.


That's another Christmas card for my box. I will be prepared this year and not panicking in early December.

Thanks for visiting...please take a look at my earlier posts and maybe leave me a message. I'd love to get more followers. See you again soon, I hope.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you getting a stock of Christmas cards ahead of time - this is a delightful card - love that dog looking through the window - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 65 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx