Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Motor racing badger

Good morning everyone...well not so good if you live in the UK..where's the lovely weather gone??

Here's my card share for today...
I've used my Messy Rabbit cd for the image and both papers. The main backing paper is matted with bright orange card to compliment the racing car and the two panels are matted with gold mirri board. I've added some orange ribbon to the image before I matted it. Card candi has been added to the four corners and each one has a gold star on it. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges :-


Joanna Sheen - Man's world
Whimsy stamps - use ribbon
Scrapbook Sisters - Dad/male


Hope you like it. Thanks for visiting.


Happy crafting
Helen xx


 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the theme.

    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen, fab use of the image cd! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with the Scrapbook Sisters. Fingers crossed the weather warms again,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen. Great card. So nice to see an image from the Messy Rabbit CDrom... I haven't used mine for ages. You have inspired me to revisit it. Thanks for joining in with the fun over on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
    Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit worried about that poor badger about to get run over! Great fun card hun, it certainly made me smile. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx