Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Get Well Soon

Hi everyone, this morning I'd like to share a card I've made for my best friend's daughter, who had surgery yesterday...I hope this will help make her feel better...
 The image is called Doctor Tobey and is by Crafty Sentiments Designs. I was lucky enough to win this rubber stamp a few weeks ago and I love it. I've coloured with promarkers. The backing paper is from the papermania capsule collection and flowers by docraft. I've had the spotty brad in my stash for ages. The leaves are punched with Martha Stewart 'branch'. I think I'm gonna get a lot of use out of that punch, a wise investment. I made the sentiment using word and have used spellbinder labels 5. Here are a few close-ups...



I hope she likes it. I would like to enter it for a few challenges:-
DRS designs - challenge 22 - Get Well Soon 
LEJ designs challenge 1 - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Spots or stripes (brad)
Make it Monday

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back soon.
Happy crafting
Helen xx

14 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the colours and the sentiment is lovely. Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs Challenge blog
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the image and great color choice, thank you for joining us this week at LEJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card. I really like the layout and your image. Hope your friend's daughter is feel better real soon! Thanks for playing along in the DRS Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will cheer her up for sure...So cute! Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab get well card. Sure to cheer anyone up. Hope all goes well with recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a FAB card I lovethe image along with the backing paper and sentiment. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Challengeblog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh just adore this image,and those beautiful colours,
    bless you for playing at LEJ designs,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely " get well Card "
    Great image and papers . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome image! Such a great get well creation. Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Great image and papers.


    I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Helen

    This is a great Get Well card! Your friends daughter will love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous..... Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Can I put this card on our Blog and facebook page?????

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can Jo, I'd be honoured xx

      Delete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx