Followers

Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Lovely Lisa

Hi everyone, hope you're all well and enjoying this glorious weather. After a gallon of after sun my sunburn is now at plate warming heat rather than egg frying heat....

Today I thought I'd make a page for my scrapbook, something I haven't done in ages. The subject of my scrapbook is my gorgeous Labrador Lisa, kennel name Bell Bow Lisa. I took this photo on my phone ages ago (wow, just looked up when it was taken - 23rd Feb 2011). I must scrapbook more often!
 I've had a couple of pet 12x12 kits in my stash for years so most of the elements come from these kits. I've added glitter and bling to various parts which you'll see better in the close-ups. I've added a few bits from my stash (2 biscuits, a paperclip, a metal pawprint and some ribbon. All the bling has been added with a heat setter and I used a stencil which came free with papercraft essentials for the loveheart.











Thanks for visiting, one day I'll share some of the other pages with you.

I'd like to enter this in the following:-
Divas by design - Anything goes 
Totally Papercrafts - Animals 
The Happy Scrappers - challenge #1 Anything goes 
Lasting Memories - Leaving footprints behind 


Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO, Helen....thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout Helen.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout..great photo, thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge of *Anything Goes* at The Happy Scrappers, hope you will join us again.

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie patootie your dog is. Love all the little added things. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling layout! We just got a chocolate lab and I can't wait to start scrapping:) Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, CREATIVE THIS PAGE IS! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!! She's adorable! Absolutely beautiful. Love all those elements and how you added her name to the pawprint. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Told you scrapbooking was the way to go. Love your page xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great! And a great start to easing back into it :) Thanks for playing with us at LM :)

    Michelle LMDT
    Scrappin' For Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute LO & Lisa is lovely
    Thank you for playing along at The Happy Scrappers challenges
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scrapbook page. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well for not scrapping in so long... your page is ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week! :)
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh...CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!! Hope that sunburn is better......my b/f got a super bad one last year....actually went to the dr for it....the nurses were all snickering at the thought of someone going to the dr for a sun burn til they actually got a look at it!! I still pick on him about it tho....lol. Seriously tho it blistered and scabbed over nd he got burned right on top of that.....geeeeze . Anyway.......thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories....scrap more often girl, your pretty good at it :)
    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx