Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

More weight loss plaques

Hi everyone, I hope you're enjoying the sunshine. I'm hiding from it today....I spent yesterday gardening and forgot to put sun cream on....ouch. That coupled with my fibrmyalgia means I'm very sore today so I'm taking it easy. My hubby has gone to an air show and my daughter has gone to the seaside so it's just me and the dog at home....craft room it is then!

A couple of weeks ago I won a small wooden plaque in a raffle at Slimming World, the idea being that you chalked on it your weight loss for that week and then your overall weight loss. Knowing that I love craft it was suggested that I might be able to create something similar so if you look at a previous post you'll see my first attempt. I've added a strip of magnet tape to the back so you can either hang it by the ribbon loop or put it on the fridge.  I've since added a bit of bling to the first one and made several more including a plainer, masculine one so here are some piccies...

 
 







I would like to enter this in the following:-

Thanks for visiting and thank you for all the lovely message you leave me. I love ready them and visiting you back. Hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 
 

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Helen,great idea.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous.Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs. Good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Helen. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fabulous, I love the pink and brown one especially. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx