Followers

Monday 28 May 2012

Pollycraft Party

Hi everyone. One of my favourite digi stamp shops is closing in a couple of weeks as the owner is having a baby soon....I, for one, will miss Pollycraft and their Monday Challenges. To celebrate everything Pollycraft they're holding a linky party, just for fun, for everyone to show off their Pollycraft projects...so here are mine..














I hope you like my projects. I've got loads more images waiting to be used. Hope you'll pop over to Pollycraft's Linky Party and have a look or maybe pop over to the shop at Pollycraft and maybe grab yourself a bargain before it closes.


Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous creations Helen.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous way to embrace such lovely images, what eye candy and lovely to see
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations Helen :) Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen!

    Thanks for joining the linky party!!!
    WOW, these are all FAB!! can't pick a fav!

    Thanks so much for sharing, and for choosing Pollycraft digis!! I hope you'll continue to enjoy using them!

    hugs!
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some excellent cards x
    I do love your shaped easel card x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what fab creations, I am going to miss pollycraft too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic selection of pollycraft cards hun...love em all!!

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx