Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Relax

Hi everyone, I'm back again. 

This time I've made a card using a 'Bug' I made with my cricut ages ago (Sesame Street Seasons cartridge). I saw a challenge at Cards for men called Kicking back and thought this would be ideal, so I added a couple of backing papers from We R Memory Keepers TRAVELlight, some card candi, distressed the edges and added tea dye ink and some lime green matting and.....voila...

 I've picked out orange as the colour for the liner. Hope you like it. Simple but effective.

I'd also like to enter this for :-
LEJ designs - Things with wings
Cute card Thursday - one for the boys


Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

4 comments:

  1. This made me smile - love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image, thank you for joining us this week at LEJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute Thanks for joining in @ LEJ designs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fantastic, I love the image it really made me smile. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx