Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

That finishing touch

Hi everyone, just a quick post to show you my new stamp. I won a $10 voucher from DRS designs last week and spotted this on their website for $12.95 plus $5 postage. I've been wanting one for ages...

I think this will add the finishing touch to my cards. Can't hang about now because I just got the call from the opticians to say my new glasses are ready....yay I'll be able to see to colour in! Just in time for the copics course I'm going to on Saturday....


Happy crafting
Helen xx



2 comments:

  1. oh I like this what a great win, will look great on your creations
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the blog list at The Outlawz now! Come see me when you get a chance! :D

    I usually use a label, but a stamp like this would be cool for dark colored cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx