Followers

Thursday 16 August 2012

Congratulations

Hi everyone, I'm back to share a card I've made this morning to congratulate my daughter on her A-level results. She adores pandas so this Beary wishes image is just perfect...
I've coloured the image with copics and the doily with promarker. I've added glossy accents to the eyes and nose and heat set gems to the 4 corners. I've also used a bubble sticker sentiment, backed with red card. This has been in my stash for years.

 I would like to enter this for the following:-
There's magic in the air - doily 
Simon says stamp - animal antics 
Little red wagon - dog days of summer 
Ready Teddy Go - anything goes 

Thanks for visiting, I hope I'll see you again soon 

Helen xx

9 comments:

  1. super cute Hellen *lol*
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nikki - know she will love this card - another doily winner lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Helen,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card, and congrats also
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you daughter and i'm sure she will love this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and Blog Hop at Ready-Teddy-Go! If you haven’t ‘hopped’ yet start at the Challenge Blog and there are hidden prizes along the way! Don’t forget to add your details to Mr Linky on one of the Dt’s Pages, it’s closing on the 19th August.
    Hope to see you again soon x

    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this so so cute! I LOVE pandas!!!!!!!!! this is adorable!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! That red doily looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do love your panda card Helen, its so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweetie, congratulations to your daughter thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx