Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2012

WOYWW 171

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. It's Wednesday again and time to share my desk over at Julia's Stamping Ground.

I don't really have anything I can show you at the moment, everything's either a design team piece or a surprise for someone who might spot it....I don't seem to have done any crafting just for the fun of it for a while...must remedy that...

So, what can I show you? I thought I'd show you the pile of stuff that I've got free with magazines over the last couple of weeks and haven't used yet. 
 Here's a couple of close ups...

It's all Christmas stuff so expect to see some more Christmas cards in the next few days. The eagle eyed among you may also have spotted something else in the bottom right corner of the desk piccie...
It's my Joanna Sheen House Mouse project book. I've wanted something House Mouse for ages so this will keep me happy till Father Christmas comes. I've made one card using it so far. You can see it here.

The most important thing on my desk was this...I say was cos I've eaten it now!

Sliced banana with Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt and topped with 30g of All Bran Chocolate Crunch, with a good old cuppa. I'm a target member with Slimming World and this is one of my favourite breakfasts at the moment. I also had a visit from my little friend, Lisa. She's still missing my daughter Rachel, who's just gone back to uni. She keeps looking for her.

Well, thanks for visiting. Hopefully next week I'll have something more interesting to show you. I'm off to have a look what everyone else is up to. See you soon.

Helen xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Your desk is soooo neat - I love the ranks of the pens, that definitely appeals to my 'Tidy Gene'!! Now that breakfast looks yum.. I'm also following the SW plan and might copy that as I get a bit bored with the breakfasts on offer.... I didn't even know about the choccy All bran, surely a vast improvement!!!
    Hugs, LLJ #73 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that desk needs messing up it is to tidy and neat. You have one really good collection of copics there. Also so really neat magazines. Must keep my eye out for them.

    Eliza #93
    Thanks for sharing and happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your desk is a work of art! love the freebies
    Monica 1331

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someones all set for the holidays!Tamika #162

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx