Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Non traditional Christmas - Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone, it's so good to have central heating again...I can get back in my craft room and not be too cold to craft.

It's time for a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow. This fortnight we'd like to see Christmas cards using non-traditional colours. Here's my DT card...

I've used bright pink, purple and black to make this one using a Spellbinder snowflake set. I've added pearls and purple mirri candi to give it a bit of bling. The edges of the purple and pink layers have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool with added 'Dusty Concord' distress ink. The snowflake has been layered with foam pads to make sure the layers are even. I hope you'll pop over to the challenge and check out the awesome cards my team mates have made for your inspiration.

I would like to enter this for the following:-
Incy Wincy - Non traditional colours 
Fab n Funky - Not traditional Christmas 

Thanks for visiting, I hope I'll see you again soon.
Helen xx
 

6 comments:

  1. hun, i love the cool and stylish look of your card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen. Love the design and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. hugs, PatK x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layered snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such style dearie.Stunning die and colours.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx