Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2013

A birthday bunny

Hi everyone, it's been a few days since I've blogged. I haven't really spent much time in my craft room till today...Here's a simple card I've made for a friend who I've known for a long time now as my late husband used to work with him many years ago...

 The image is called 'Happy Harvest' and is by Helz Cuppleditch. The recipient loves gardening. I've coloured using copics. It's the first time I've used this stamp so I'm really pleased with the result. I've displayed him using a Spellbinder Timeless Rectangle. I used part of the Ornamental Tags Two die to display the sentiment, inked through with Bundled Sage distress ink. The card blank is a coloured one which must have come free with a magazine at some point. I kept it CAS so the image could take centre stage. Hope you like it.

I would like to enter this for the following:-
Stamp and Creatwe - Fur or feathers 
The Pink Elephant - CAS 
Stamping Sensations - The great outdoors 
Speedy Fox and Friends - Bunny or Easter 

Thanks for visiting. I hope you'll come again soon.

Happy crafting
Helen xx
 

12 comments:

  1. hun, this is totally sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute hun, and a great die for the image and a beautiful card, I am sure it will be loved
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image Helen and great cas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous very cute image and the die cut is super
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Helen - I love the way you framed this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute, love your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Helen. Love, love, love the bunny.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cute rabbit on your card Helen and that gorgeous Spellbinder die, I confess to succumbing to that set.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this little bunny card is just too cute!!! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bunny is adorable. LOVE him. Great coloring job. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx