Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Christmas in July with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Our theme this month is Christmas in July.

Here's my little piece of inspiration using a Fizzy Moon image, coloured with Copics...

I've added Glamour Dust to the hat.

You could win a fantastic mystery prize from our lovely sponsor... Marianne Design.


I hope you'll pop over to the challenge and take a look.
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs Helen x

2 comments:

  1. Helen this is so cute. He has a whole load of pressies there. Love the sparkle on his hat.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is gorgeous and l have just been bought this stamp from my Dil l can't wait to colour it up your card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx