Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Autumn colours with Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well. Firstly, apologies for my lack of blogging over the last couple of weeks. I've been suffering with a very painful frozen shoulder and bad back for months and recently my neck decided to join in just for the fun of it. I haven't been able to spend much time crafting as a result, hence the simple card I've made for Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Our theme is Autumn/Fall Colours...

The flower is a Sue Wilson faux quilled flower die and all other dies are Spellbinders.
I hope you'll pop over and take a look at the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

You could win a fab prize from our sponsor...

Thanks for looking.
See you soon
Helen x

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen, love the backing paper and the Sue Wilson die not seen that 1 before another 1 for my list lol
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is so warm and pretty. Love the warm fall colors and that gorgeous flower die completes it perfectly. :o)

    Hugs,
    Amy DT Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx