Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

Another House Mouse Happy Birthday

Hi everyone.
I hope you're well and enjoying a bit of Spring sunshine.
I'm quite excited as I'm going to see Collabro tonight...can't wait! Not sure Ted's so enthusiastic but I did go and see Linkin Park and Of Mice & Men with him a while ago...

Anyhow, I'm here to share a card I made yesterday so that I can enter Gruffies & Guests latest challenge, which is anything goes with the option of Ribbon & flowers.



The backing paper is a Wild Rose one from the Butterfly Garden 6x6 pack. 
I printed the topper from the House Mouse triple cd.
I've punched the flowers.
There are 2 strips of ribbon round the centre of the card, one pink and one green.
I've matted with some shocking pink textured card, which I also used for the image mount and the sentiment. 
I've finished off with a gem in the centre of the largest flower and self adhesive pearls in the smaller flowers and on the image plate.

Thanks for visiting. I'm off to make 3 Mother's day cards now. One for my Mum, one for Ted's mum and one for my late husband Alan's mum. See you again soon.

Happy crafting 
Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Flowers and Ribbon” with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx