Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Christmas Kraft with Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Hi everyone.

I'm here again to share my design piece for the new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Our theme is Use Kraft Card.


I've used a Kraft card blank, adding a very cute Santa's Workshop backing paper. I've cut the reindeer  from Kraft card using a Diesire die, adding Lancashire Rose Mega Flakes to the antlers, nose and hoofs using a foiling glue pen and mounting with foam pads. I finished him off with a googly eye. I brought some chocolate brown card in, to pick out the brown in the backing paper, using a Spellbinder die, finishing it with gold adhesive pearls. I added a sentiment to a rectangle of Kraft card and finished with some twine.

Now it's your turn...

I would like to enter this for the following:-

Thanks for visiting. I hope you'll join in our challenge. We have 2 fab prizes on offer...


£10 voucher for 1 winner



3 Digis from Crafty Sentiments

Happy crafting
Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute, I love the reindeer and the backing paper is adorable!! Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Feature a Creature”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Helen, that reindeer is fab & love the sparkly antlers & hooves!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the reindeer and the paper too! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx