Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2015

A little humour with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge starting today at Ruby's Rainbow. Our theme for this fortnight is Humour.
I've made a card using a very cute Rachelle Anne Miller stamp called Love EWE...


I just loved the sentiment although I'm not sure if I dare send it to anyone, lol.

I've coloured the image using Copics and added some glitter to the fleece using a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.


I've added some green ribbon to compliment the grass and lift the whole card. I've then finished off with the cheeky sentiment raised on foam pads.



I hope you like it. Click on the badge below to be taken to the challenge where you can see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team...



Thanks for visiting.

I would like to enter this for the following:-


Happy crafting
Helen xx


7 comments:

  1. Toll gemacht, gefällt mir richtig gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny and so lovely, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cute little sheep couple - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sheep and love the sentiment to go with them :) thanks for joining us at TTCRD this weeke and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that is just too sweet! Love the pop of lime green. Just gorgeous. This is such a sweet card. Thanks for joining in the fun with Loves Rubberstamps this week. We look forward to having you play along again. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...aren't these the cutest, wooliest, cuddliest sheep ever!! Ultra sweet in every way! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Creation! Thank You so much for joining Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx