Followers

Tuesday 26 May 2015

A Sudoku Happy Birthday

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around much. My fibromyalgia has been acting up for the last couple of weeks. I've managed to get a couple of cards made in the last few days though. The one I'm going to share today is the one I've made for my Dad's birthday, which is today. He loves Sudoku puzzles...



This is made up of one large black square and 9 small white squares, all cut using Tattered Lace dies. I've cut the numbers using a Disney Minnie Mouse die set. This rather annoyingly cuts the numbers the wrong way round ie the good surface is on the back. I had to run the numbers through with a rubber sheet to flatten them. Usually the dies are reversed so when you take them out the good side will make them the right way round, these are not. Anyhow, I've added some acetate over the top of the card, wrapping round at the top and bottom of the card to which I've added the sentiments.



I would like to enter this for the following:-


Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. This is Awesome!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx