Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Christmas Animals with Sparkles

Hi everyone.

A new challenge has started over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Our theme this month is Christmas Animals.

Here's my little piece of inspiration...


I've used a die to cut a square from a Fizzy Moon 12x12 sheet, matting with red card and adding some glamour dust around his foot and the bottom of the sledge. The card is 6x6. I've finished off with a sentiment stamped onto red card and cut with a Tonic scalloped circle die. I've mounted it on a die cut shape I found in my stash. I think it must be from ages ago when I borrowed a few dies from a friend.

Now it's your turn. You could win one of our fabulous prizes...

$10 Voucher


A fabulous stamp set


Just click on the company logos to be taken to their website.

I hope you'll join us, and also pop over and have a look at the fantastic inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Thank you so much for visiting. See you again soon.
Hugs Helen xx

2 comments:

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx