Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Die cuts or punches with Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone.

It's my turn to choose the theme for this fortnight's challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

I chose Die cuts or punches.

Here's my little piece of inspiration to use up some scraps...


I've cut two balloons using a die which was free with a recent magazine. I added a piece of silver twine and a bow together with a strip of card left over from a previous project (Tatty Twinkles cd) and a LOTV sentiment stamped straight onto the card (4x4). Simple yet effective I thought.

I hope you'll pop and have a look at my team mates awesome inspiration. They've done a fantastic job and you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for visiting. See you soon.
Helen x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Helen. Inspired use of scraps and one that I might have to copy as I have that free die too :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the balloons so much! a wonderful card, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a card I will enjoy CASEing! So clean and simple but sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx