Followers

Wednesday 2 September 2015

It's a man's world at Ruby's Rainbow

Hi everyone. I hope you're all well.
I'm having a flare with my fibromyalgia at the moment which is one of the reasons I've not been around much. The other is shoulder problems involving trapped nerves. All very painful and also frustrating as it's zapped my mojo somewhat. Anyhow, enough of that...I'm here to share the latest challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme is It's a man's world so we'd love to see your projects for males. 

I've made a quick card using up some scraps and a few dies...


The blue square was cut using a Tattered Lace die. I used a Mini Perfect Layers ruler for the red and black matting. The red patterned square is from my scraps cut using a Tattered Lace die. I think the star die is a Spellbinder one using up a stripy piece from the scraps box. The Happy Birthday die is Spellbinder and the 2 and U are Tattered Lace. I hope this inspires you to have a go and join us. Also don't forget to checkout the fab inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Thanks for visiting me. I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen x

1 comment:

  1. very cool and stylish, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx