Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas Decorations with Sparkles

Hi everyone.
I hope you're all well.

There's a new challenge starting over at


Our theme is Christmas Decorations. You can either make a card featuring a Christmas decoration or make a decoration. It's up to you. Here's my little piece of inspiration...


The image is from the House Mouse triple cd and has been mounted with both red and black card. The backing paper is from a pad by Craft Sensations which I recently picked up from The Range and is also mounted with red and black. I've added a red doily behind the image and some ribbon running at the same angle as the image. The sentiment is from a Daisy and Dandelion set from a few years ago and seems to be my favourite Christmas Sentiment. I've cut it out on a slightly bigger circle than the stamp allowing me to add some red glitter round it before adding green branches (Martha Stewart punch) to echo the wreath in the image. I've finished off with a tiny hand made bow.

I hope you'll join us. We have two fabulous sponsors...

£10 voucher


and


$25 voucher



Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Helen x

1 comment:

  1. your card is so awesome and sweet, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx