Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Paper piecing with Ruby's Rainbow (and an elephant update)

Hi everyone.

There's a new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow.

Our theme for the next 2 weeks is Paper Piecing.

Here's my little bit of inspiration...



I've used Boofle paper for the backgrounds and have stamped the owl on various shades of Core'dination card. I've used brown card for the matting and the picot edged circle (Spellbinder), finishing off with some brown organza.


The stamp is by Woodware and came free with Papercraft Essentials some time ago.
I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge. Check out the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.


Elephant update...

That looks a bit better than the last photo I showed you, lol.


Thanks for visiting.
I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. I love your owl card so much!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Hun. This owl stamp is so cute. I must dig mine out now. Loving the little elephant. So cute. Hugs X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always greatly appreciated xx